Re: Test the upcoming GNU Gatekeeper 2.3.2!

Hi,

can anyone share a compiled version for a windows 2003 machine? I cannot compile it myself. Just wanted to test the endopint register mysql accounting functions, actually, which sees to be implemented in this version if I'm not mistaken.

Otherwise I'll wait for the stable release.

Thanks,
pierlu
Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev