Re: Test the upcoming GNU Gatekeeper 2.3.2!

Jan,

Many thanks for your valued contribution!

I will test new version in my limited capacity and report back.

Best regards

Mike

Jan Willamowius wrote:
Hi,

we have accumulated a number of features for the upcoming 2.3.2 release
and it would be good if as many people as possible could test the
current CVS version to make sure it is stable.

Whats new in GnuGk 2.3.2 ?

New features:
- rewrite srv policy, add handling of LRQs and Setups (needed for Tandberg
  compatibility)
- support for multiple DefaultDomains
- new accounting events: AcctAlert, AcctRegister, AcctUnregister
- added H.460.24 Annex B support
- new switch [RoutedMode]NATStdMin for registering endpoints behind NAT
  to support NAT standard.
- extend statusport commands UnregisterIP and DisconnectIP to find
  endpoints on non-standard ports
- new status port command BindAndRouteToGateway
- new setting [Neighbor::...] SendAliases= to specify aliases to send
  to the neighbor
- new setting [EP::...] AddNumbers= to add numeric aliases to an
  endpoint
- new variable for sql routing: %{client-auth-id}
- new switch [RoutedMode]RemoveFaxUDPOptionsFromRM=1 to remove
  t38FaxUdpOptions from t38FaxProfile eg. for Avaya Communication
  Manager (thanks Denis Kochmashev)

Changed default:
- change default for [CTI::MakeCall]UseH450= to 0 (supported by more
  endpoints)

Bug fixes:
- fix memory leaks
- fix race condition when unregistering child
- always check if DecodeSubType() to avoid crash
- consider H245Routed setting for implied [ModeSelection] rules for
  internal networks (based on patch by Denis Kochmashev)
- make sure explicit [ModeSelection] rules override implied rules for
  internal networks
- don't start GnuGk, if we can't open a signaling port in routed mode
- make sure MySQL config from /etc/my.cnf gets read
- remove supportedFeature H.460.19 from Setup when called party doesn't
  support it

Please use the latest H323Plus and PTLib CVS versions to compile.
Please see http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

Regards,
Jan

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval