Routing Configurations Possible?

Hi, I have a couple of routing config questions I hope can be resolved.

The first scenario involves a number of local endpoints trunking into
external systems via a local gateway.

ep1---+

ep2---+---GK------GW---> non-h323 trunk

ep3---+

The behaviour I would like to get is the following.
It is somewhat asymmetric in that I need slightly different rules
depending on call direction:-

1. call FROM any of the local h.323 endpoints (ep1, ep2, etc)
   a) route to another local endpoint if registered, or
   b) default to route to Gateway if otherwise not found

2. call FROM GW
   a) route to local endpoint if registered, or
   b) fail call (NU)

what is the best (gnugk.ini) configuration approach for this?
Ideally, there will be no need for artificial prefixes anywhere here.

====

The second scenario involves trunking 2 non-h323 systems together (with
an h323 trunk)

non-h323---GW1---+----h323----+---GW2---non-h323
                 |            |
                GK1          GK2

The behaviour I need to see here is the following.

1. call from GW1 (from its non-h323 side) should automatically try to
route through GW2.
2. call from GW2 (from its non-h323 side) should automatically try to
route through GW1.

can this be achieved with a straightforward/standard gnugk.ini
configuration?

====

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval