GNU/GK Problem when calling an Internal endpoint on a Neighbor Gatekeeper, NAT, what NAT?

I was playing with the H.460.18 implementation today, using GNU/GK as
the H.460 Gatekeeper/Proxy, with external registrations only, and
neighboring it to a commercial gatekeeper.  I ran into two problems, the
first I'll detail here;

When dialing from the Inside (Registered on the Commercial GK), i
originally get the message;

"Q931s   Unregistered party is NATed. Not supported by policy."

A search for this turned up the thread "No Longer Accepting Calls from
Neighbor GK on 2.2.7" which at the end Jan resolves the issue with the
addition of the following to the configuration;

[RoutedMode]
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

I try this, and my call starts working.  Keep in mind, that all inbound
calls from the H.460 Endpoint to the same Internal Endpoint worked
without this.

Now, I'm guessing for some reason, my GNUGK is thinking my Internal
endpoint is behind NAT.  Which it isn't.  So how does GNU/GK determine
in it's head that an endpoint is behind NAT?  I suspect this might be
because my Commerical Gatekeeper was answering for the endpoint, and
thus because the two addresses were different, this tripped the NAT code?

I tried the "InternalNetwork" command under proxy, but it didn't have an
effect either way.

I'm not sure I'm looking for a fix per say, the behaviour isn't right,
but the end result with the SupportNATedEndpoints accomplishes the
goals, but not sure if it opens up any other problems.

Oh, the GNU/GK I was running was from CVS 20100112.

Thanks and Best Regards
  Andrew

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com