InternalNetworks parameter in Proxy section

Hello, Jan!

Would you kindly explain me one thing which I can't understand?

Documentation says the following:

InternalNetwork=10.0.1.0/24
Default: N/A
.
If you don't specify it, all calls will be proxied.
.

But I can see in Toolkit.cxx that this is not true. If I don't specify
InternalNetworks detected values will be used:

void Toolkit::ProxyCriterion::LoadConfig(PConfig *config)
{
.
        PStringArray networks(config->GetString(ProxySection,
"InternalNetwork", "").Tokenise(" ,;\t", FALSE));

        // if no networks specified then use the detected values
        NetworkModes internal_netmode;
        internal_netmode.fromExternal = m_enable ? CallRec::Proxied :
CallRec::SignalRouted;;
        internal_netmode.insideNetwork = CallRec::SignalRouted;;
        if (networks.GetSize() == 0) {
                m_internalnetworks =
Toolkit::Instance()->GetInternalNetworks();
.

So I suppose that doc doesn't correspond to real gnugk behavior and there is
no way to make gnugk proxy all calls just using this parameter
(InternalNetworks). Is that true or did I miss something?

Thanks.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com