Re: InternalNetworks parameter in Proxy section

I think that whole paragraph isn't very clear. I rewrote it to:

Define the networks behind the proxy, if you want to override the automatic detection.
Multiple internal networks are allowed.
Packets to internal networks will use the local interface as sender instead of the default IP or ExternalIP.
For internal networks, the proxying can be disabled, even when global proxying is activated.

Is that better ?

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com