Re: Polycom Support

Is your MGC IP service setup to “register as a gateway” to your gatekeeper?  If not, the bridge will not know how to interpret the dial string sent to it.

Also what string are you dialing?   If your MGC Gateway sessions are set up to use “00” and 01” a string you could dial would be 9900*ISDNNumber.  This assumes that 99 is the service prefix the MGC registers with and 00 is a  gateway prefix in the MGC.

Scott Hipsak

From: Michael Levesque [mailto:levesque.michaelj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:47 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Polycom Support

Hello,

I am looking for some assistance on getting my Polycom MGC 100 to dial out gateway calls. We are trying to initiate an ISDN call from an endpoint through the MGC.

I have gnugk running with the config file below.

I have two IP+48 cards that successfully register in basic mode. Our endpoints succesfully register as well.

We have setup the gateway session profiles on the MGC.

When we dial from an endpoint the call is routed into the default entry queue rather than to the gateway sessions.

We are running MGC Version 9.0.3.1

Suggestions on where to look or additional info to post to help diagnose is appreciated.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42
Name=RCS323GK

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=0
H245Routed=0
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

[Proxy]

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
videobridge=99

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
AliasTypeFilter=terminal;dialeddigits
AliasTypeFilter=gateway;h323id

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#
RoundRobinGateways=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
default=confirm

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=password