Re: Polycom Support

Hi Michael,

I would suggest you put GnuGk in routed-mode (GKRouted=1), enable
tracing on level 5, make 1 call that fails (try not to do more calls,
there will be a _lot_ of information in the trace) and then look at the
trace file for hints what goes wrong.

To enable tracing, you start GnuGk on the command line with the
additional parameters "-ttttt -o trace.log". If you run GnuGk as a
Windows service, you have to enable tracing through the config file.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev