Solution to use different outbound gateways for different unregistered endpoints.

I am searching the way to use different outbound gateways for different unregistered endpoints.

For Expample:
If calls come from IP1 the preferred gateway must be GW2 then GW1
and
If a call comes from IP2 the preferred gateway must be GW1 then GW2

What are possible solutions?

The use of prefixes prepended to dialed number?

Maybe someone can give me an exapmple of SQL routing? Will It work with unregistered endpoints.
Thank you.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev