Switching to a new build system ?

Hi folks,

the current way to configure and build GnuGk is showing its age and
especially the fact that we are including H323Plus and in turn PTLib
Makefiles limits our control over the way GnuGk is built.

We could certainly write an autoconf / make process from scratch, but
autoconf isn't really for the faint of heart, so I started to work on
CMake.
When you check out the latest CVS, you can try building GnuGk with
'cmake .' and 'make'.

Its far from finished and I only tried it on Linux, but if you know
CMake it would be great if you could take a look at it.
Or if somebody wants advocate to switch to something else, this would
be a good time. ;-)

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev