Striping a neighbor GK Prefix

Title: Striping a neighbor GK Prefix

All,

I have what seems to be a simple question, but has stumped me.  I want to strip a prefix from a dialed digits string after I have done the neighbor lookup.  For example I have a third party gatekeeper I neighbor with that is expecting to receive just the digits that work on his network.  I would like to prefix his network with a number, say 1234 but when the LRQ is sent to him 1234 is striped and the GK gets only the dialed digits.

For example:

EP1<<>>GK1 <<>> gnuGK <<>> 3rd Party GK <<>>EP2

I would like to dial 1234xxxx from EP1 and 3rd party GK receives only xxxx.

Since I am sending this to a GK and not a Gateway, I dont see anything that directly addresses this scenario at www.gnugk.org  but I could very well be missing the obvious.

Scotth

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev