Test Gatekeeper for 2.3.1 RC1 online

For those of you who want to run a few tests (maybe with exotic
endpoints), but don't have the time to set up a test gatekeeper, I have
installed a 2.3.1 RC1 GNU Gatekeeper on 85.214.73.90.

You can see your calls and registrations in the user interface on
http://testing.gnugk.org (user "testing", password "rc1").

There are a few permanent endpoints you can call or register 2 of your
own endpoints and call back an forth.

Please send me mail if you have questions about the test gatekeeper
config or if you find problems.

Regards,
Jan