Re: send prefix

The idea of the parent gatekeeper is that it handles everything that
you can't handle locally. So when a call reaches the 'parent' policy,
because the other policies couldn't handle, it will always try to send
it to the parent gatekeeper (with an ARQ).

Since an endpoint can only be registered to one gatekeeper max, there
isn't any selection mechanism between parent gatekeepers.

However, if you really have to limit the parent gatekeeper to a certain
prefix, you can install a different policy chain for that prefix.

For example if only prefix 002 should go to the parent and you have a
local catchall for all other calls, you could do this:

[RoutingPolicy]
002=explicit,internal,parent
default=explicit,internal,neighbor,catchall

But I would  strongly suggest not to define too many different routing
chains. Its gets confusing pretty quickly.

Regards,
Jan