From: Frank Liu [mailto:gfrankliu@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:27 PM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject:  send prefix

Hi all,

I understand we can "link" the gnu gatekeeper to another gatekeeper with

[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=x.x.x.x
Type=Gateway

or
[RasSrv::Neighbors]

I prefer the first method, at least during testing phase, because gnu
gk will "register" the prefix with the other gatekeeper, so the other
gk knows what calls to send to me.
For the second method, the other gatekeeper admin will need to
configure his gk to specify which prefix to send to gnugk.

The question I have is whether it is possible to specify a sendprefix
in method one like in method two, so that only certain call matching
the sendprefix will be sent to the other gk.

Thanks!
Frank