Re: GnuGK

Hi Lars,

sure you handle networks with netmasks in SQL. Here are a few examples
in MySQL:
http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:KGH20NPBfq4J:fo0bar.livejournal.com/185275.html

But you could also use the 'vqueue' routing policy and write a small
script in any programming language to handle this.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference