Routing calls to particular ISDN gateways based on source IP / E.164?

[I have a Tandberg VCS running 4.1, and I can't get this to work yet, so
I'm trying to determine if this is easier with GnuGk.]

I'm trying to determine how to get video units to route outbound calls
through their local ISDN gateway.

If I have units in NY, Philadelphia and in Chicago, and there are ISDN
gateways in NY, Philadelphia and Chicago, I'd like video units in NY to use
the ISDN gateway (Codian 3241) there, then Chicago only as required.
Chicago should use Chicago only.  Philadelphia should use Philadelphia only.

NOTE: I'm not trying to do any fancy tail-end hop-off. For accounting
purposes we just want to route the calls out the local ISDN gateway.

Each 3241 registers "1" and "011" as prefixes.

But right now, any unit registered with the VCS is using the ISDN gateway
in Chicago.

Endpoints in NY are all going to have 10.244.2 / 24 as their IP address,
and a 6-digit e.164 starting with "31".  Chicago is 10.244.22/24 with "21",
Philadephia is 10.244.4/24 with "33" as their prefix.

Thanks.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf