Re: PacPhone Licensing?

Hello,

Sorry to poluate this thread.
First sorry for my english (i'm french).

I have download your software and it's realy good.
But i have 2 questions :

Is it alive ?
I have a problem with the MCU conference. When i call 2 Polycom system i
have the error "memory could not be read". but when i call 1 polycom
(VSX7000) and 1 Pacphone, it's working great. If i try to add 1 more polycom
system (ViewStation FX) i have the error "memory could not be read".
Could you help me ?
Thank you for this software and, i hope, for your help.
Jérôme.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf