Silence: NATed device after some time

Hi All;

Which configuration can resolve my below problem:

I discover something happen with my IP Phone (which is behind NAT) and register to the gnugk (the gnugk has public IP address). Actually after the IP Phone boot and register, I can place a successful calls and both sides hear each other (even some calls, no voice were going, but in general it is worked).

By keeping the IP Phone idle (not used) for about 10 hours, then when I come to place a call, the call reach to gnugk, and then it is becoming connected without any voice (and no one answer the call, also we do not hear the ring back tone, only the phone is connected "billing start charge" without any voice). Then I restart the IP Phone, and the IP Phone become working fine, if I keep it idle for about 10 hours, it come back to the same problem: connecting without voice and the billing is charging.

What could be the problem? Which configuration can resolve this?

Regards
Bilal