Host multiple zones on "one" GnuGK => is it possible ?

Hello,

...I'd like to ask, whether it is possible to serve more than one zone on one GnuGK (an if possible how can this be achieved) ?

As I understood, the gatekeeper serves the zone name which is configured in the Gatekeeper::Main section under Name; e.g.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Name=My_Gatekeeper

As a workaoround, would it be possible to run "multiple instances" of GnuGk on one box, each one bound to a different IP address and with a different config file, e.g.:

Instance 1 binds on 10.0.0.1 and uses config file from /etc/gnugk/1/gnugk.ini,
Instance 2 binds on 10.0.0.2 and uses config file from /etc/gnugk/2/gnugk.ini

Your feedback is very much appreciated !

best regards,

René