If balance finished, the call does not disconnect and balance become negative

Dear List;

I solved the problems I faces and succeeded to place calls using SQLAuth and the SQLBill.

But if the balance is less than the minute price (for example, my balance is 0.10$ and the minute price is 0.20$), the call should not be processed (not allowed), but actually in my case it is processed and the balance become negative. Also if the balance finished, the call stay in process and balance become negative instead of disconnecting the call. How can I resolve this? I beleive there should be a timer to disconnected, and if balance is not enough (less than the minute price), the call should not be allowed to be proceeded.

One more thing I noticed that if I did not add the destination to the tariff, and I placed a call, the call be allowed and no billing charges will be happened for the account (free call) just because no prefix configured for the called destination, but what I know it should not allow the call to happen as no prefix confiured in the tariff.

A big thanks for the list support, and looking to hear answer that can help me.

Regrads
Bilal