Accept Non-Neighbor LRQ

Hey everyone,

I am having a little problem with non-neighbor LRQ's.

Background:  We have a gatekeeper we are testing with that we want to allow anyone to register with and peer into the system but not worry about bi-directional calling.  This way they can make calls into system without the worry of anyone needing to call back to them.  It isn't the most secure, but we aren't worried about this for the time being.

We setup it up to pretty much accept anything as far as LRQ's are concerned, but when we tested it, all it says is ReqestDenied <null>.

What are we doing wrong?

Here are the settings:

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1
CiscoGKCompatible=1
AcceptNonNeighborLCF=1
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1
NeighborTimeout=25
ForwardHopCount=10
AcceptNonNeighborLRQAnswer=1
ForwardLRQ=always

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

;;
;; getting ahead of ourselves
;;
[RoutedMode]
; enable gatekeeper signaling routed mode, route H.245 channel only if neccessary (for NATed endpoints)
GKRouted=0
H245Routed=0
; you may want to change it to the H.323 default 1720
CallSignalPort=1721
AcceptNeighborCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1