Re: Issue running GK on multi core CPU

Dear Sayeed,

I had the same issue and as I understood the best practice is to increase the number of processes dealing with RTP and Signalling through the configuration file . This would generate more processes that can be distrbuted on other Cores . I noticed that Linux intends to keep proccess on the same core until it fills up to the neck and then it starts to filling up others. This generaly never caused me any decrease in the quality .

Regards,
Amir H Shenavandeh
eMail: shenavandeh@xxxxxxxxx
RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE): 805008326234398
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): CSCO11393063
http://www.dptiva.com

immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.