Re: H.460.18/.19/.23/.24/.24A support now in GnuGk / H323plus

Hello Simon

I have been using your pacphone and have been quite impressed with the features. With these new standards coming in I am sure things will further improve.

However, in the SIP arena there have been lot of developments and NAT/FW traversal methods are being introduced by many parties. But there is no method in SIP to traverse a NAT/FW without media proxying. DO you think with the new standards h323 dialer will be able to traverse NAT/fw without media proxying?

If yes? is a h323 still able to take a share of the retail market which is already dominated by SIP?

Best Regards
Manjula Hettiarachchi