H225toQ931

Hi,
I looked through the archive of the mail list, and I didn't find much upon this subject.
I need to translate the q931 cause codes.
I know that It might not be possible to change what an endpoint reported. But I need to change the 21 codes for 34, when there is no endpoint available.
For example, I have an endpoint with 10 channels, the 11th call, is being rejected with code 21, the truth, is that it makes sense, because the first endpoint is full and since there is no other endpoint, it is rejected with 21; but I need to give my client, a code 34 so he can reroute the call elsewhere.
Any clues, or ideas are welcome, I am actually using:

[H225toQ931]
21=34
41=34
3=34