Re: Does H460.18 / 19 support in GnuGK 2.3 meanthat Tandberg VCS Expressway is no longer required?

Simon Horne wrote:

> Robert
>
> This looks and sounds like a fast connect issue. I am currently adding
> H.460.18/.19 support to H323plus and have some patches for GnuGk to get
> H.460.18/.19 fast connect to work. My suggestion for the moment is to turn
> Fast Connect (Fast Start) off and use slow start. Jan has done a fantastic
> job in this area and I am fairly confident that should work.
>
> I will apply the fast connect patches shortly once I am sure it does not
> break anything else.

OK, from looking at the GnuGK PDF, the only FastStart setting I could
see was related to CTI, and I don't believe that it applies?

I don't see any Fast Start / Fast Connect toggle in the Polycom HDX
endpoint.

Thanks.