From: Robert Kulagowski [mailto:rkulagow@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 20/07/2009 20:54
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: Re:  Does H460.18 / 19 support in GnuGK 2.3 meanthat Tandberg VCS Expressway is no longer required?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Jan Willamowius<jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> can you draw us a little diagram (text is fine) that shows us both
> endpoints (private or public IP) in your call, plus GnuGk, plus
> firewalls (including the direction where they block calls) ?
> I'm having trouble to understand what you are actually trying to
> connect.

Internal client, HDX4002 (10.244.22.21) -> firewall ->
(192.168.5.23)opengk(204.79.137.23) -> firewall -> Internet.

I've tried to connect to two clients on the Internet; the Polycom
video test number at 140.242.250.203 and Tandberg's Codian MCU test at
63.150.5.152

I've got a packet capture using Wireshark on the interface connecting
to the 204. network, and the entire flow is only 18 packets, 3 of
which are just ARP stuff.

2K file at http://filebin.ca/jakoxt/GK-H460.pcap

The firewalls are handled by a different group, so if this is a
firewall issue, to make them change anything, it pretty much has to be
"you need to change 'x' to 'y'".

Thanks.

<<winmail.dat>>