Re: Use GnuGK with Rtpproxy

Hi,

I use SimplePasswordAuth to authenticate register from my Ekiga (private IP) to GnuGK (Public IP). My configure for SimplePasswordAuth:

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SimplePasswordAuth=sufficient

[SimplePasswordAuth]
KeyFilled=1
3001000=EpoQM8LOZB0=

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=1
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=0
SupportDynamicIP=1

[NATedEndpoints]
3001000=true

Please help to see this case.
Thanks,
-LN

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 1:29 AM, oso che bol <ndlgroup1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Please help to advice me. I want to do this thing:
- create a user on GnuGK
- Run Gnugk as a proxy of Extern Public IP and Internal User like bellow scenario:
User A (behind NAT) ---- register to --- (Public IP - Nic 1) Gnugk --- (Private IP - Nic 2) --- Internal GK -- Internal User B.

So, my question is:
- How do i create a user in GK? Sorry for first basic on. Do i need to compile with SQL for user starage and authenticate?
- Could i run about Scenario? make call from User A to User B and vice versa?

Thanks,
-LN