Re: CallId is not the same for authentication and accounting.

Hi,

Nour Omar wrote:
> 1. What happens if I return dummy route in ARQ and then I return the real routes in SETUP authentications?
> Will the route in ARQ overwritten with one returned by SETUP or they are combined?

I would expect them to be added.

> 2. I think, somehow,  gnugk is able to relate the SETUP with ARQ even though it does not have the same Calll-ids.

Thats probably based on the call-reference. But you are definitely in
undefined behaviour with this. The proper thing would be for GnuGk to
detect the mismatch in call-ids and reject the call.

> 3. I'm just wondering what is the point of SETUP authentication if all registed endpoints cannot skip ARQ and unregistered endpoints use SetupUnreg.

You are mixing up authentication and routing: You _can_ skip the
autentication of ARQs, but GnuGk has to look at the destination and
decide if it is able to route the incomming call.

Regards,
Jan