Re: compilation of PWLib , OpenH323 and GNU Gatekeeper

Hi,

When I click on the icon "GnuGK" to launch the application in the following
path C:\Program Files\GNU Gatekeeper I get the following error:-

"C:\Program Files\GNU Gatekeeper\GnuGK.exe
The application has failed to start because the application configuration is
incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

When I try to install the application from command prompt, I get the
following error:-

C:\Program Files\GNU Gatekeeper>GnuGK.exe -c
The system cannot execute the specified program.

I reinstalled the application but I am getting the same error.

Can you please let me know what could possibly be going wrong here

Regards,

Mihir V Patankar
Technology & Service Planning

TATA COMMUNICATIONS INTERNET SERVICES LTD.
CORPORATE CENTER,TOWER "A" 6TH FLOOR
PLOT NO C-21&C-36,BANDRA- KURLA COMPLEX
ADJACENT TO MTNL,BANDRA (EAST),
MUMBAI-400051

91 22 66289199 Direct   |   91 22 66101234 Fax   |   91 9223360803 Mobile

 mihir.patankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx new

Tata Communications

It is very Simple to be Happy...BUT...It is very Difficult to be Simple