Re: compilation of PWLib , OpenH323 and GNU Gatekeeper

Hi,

if you have already downloaded and installed the executable, there is no
need to compile any source code. You just have to start it from the
command line. ;-)

Something like this
c:\GnuGk\gnugk.exe -c c:\GnuGk\gatekeeper.ini -ttt

Regards,
Jan