multiple gnugk instances / neighbor feature

Hi,

I'd like some help and advice on GnuGK.  I have three offices and each
one has a Polycom VSX 7000 video conference unit.  The offices are
connected by a VPN, so the Polycom units currently communicate directly
without a gatekeeper.  I'm experimenting with GnuGK to make it easier
for my staff to use H323 desktop software such as Ekiga or Xmeeting to
connect to the Polycom units.

So far I've followed section 5 of the manual (Routed Mode and Proxy
Configuration) and also section 6 (Routing).  I got the routed/proxy
configuration working.  Thanks.  A user can video conference with the
Polycom unit in that office from their desktop through the gatekeeper.
But I only have this setup for one office - I don't want to route/proxy
all of the H323 traffic from the three offices through any one office.
And this breaks the Polycom units from talking to each other since
they're not all registered with that one gatekeeper.

So I think I'll need to run a GnuGK instance in each office.  I've
looked at the "neighbor" functionality, but can't figure out how to
proceed.  Do I need to add some config options so that if someone in
office A tries to connect to a video conference unit in office B or
office C the gatekeeper in office A will forward the request to the
gatekeepers in office B or C?  How do I do that?

Thanks,
Charles