H.460.18 and H.460.19 support for GnuGk and slight change in license

Hi,

Tandberg has granted the GNU Gatekeeper project a license to their
patents covering H.460.18 and .19. As a result of that, starting with
the next release, GnuGk will be released purely under GPL v2 and the
option to use a later release will go away - GPL v3 is incompatible with
patents. (Actually, we should have done this long ago since GnuGk is
already using patented technology for the other NAT traversal
techniques.)

I have already started working on the implementation. If you are
interested in H.460.18/.19 support, please contact me off-list.

Cheers,
Jan