Call for testing: GnuGk 2.2.8

Hi,

GnuGk 2.2.8 is getting in shape and I think we can slowly start to
prepare for a release.

Right now, we need it to get more testing:
There are no executables available so far, but if you are able to
compile GnuGk yourself, it would be great if you could download the
latest CVS and give it a test ride. I've also put up a source snapshot
at
http://www.gnugk.org/download/gnugk-2.2.8-20081105.tar.gz

Let's squeeze the bugs out now before we do a release!
Please post to the mailinglist what works and what doesn't.

To compile GnuGk 2.2.8 you can use OpenH323 Atlas (OpenH323 1.18.0 /
PWLib 1.10.3) or the latest H323Plus release.
http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

What's new in 2.2.8 ?

Here are just a few highlights:
- new database drivers for ODBC and SQLite
- auto-reconnect for all database drivers
- support for using stored procedure when using MySQL
- ./configure support for Windows
- can be compiled to run as a Windows service
- support for P2PNAT when compiled against H323Plus
- some support for Presence when compiled against H323Plus
- support calling by IP via the 'parent' routing policy
- extended 'sql' routing policy
- outbound number rewrite through SQL/RADIUS modules
- selective config reload on the status port
- many bug fixes and a lot more (see changes.txt)

Lets test it!

Regards,
Jan