mac binary issu

If I knew anything more about C than the fact it was the 3rd letter of
the english alphabet, I'd be happy to help in that way. In fact, I'd
really love to be experienced enough to be efficient at maintaining
this at "macports". GnuGK is really great.

However, I thought I'd put up the solution I found for the person who
may have been struggling. And I emailed you another idea.

Kim

-=#=-
TAC B100 ~ x6655