Re: Installing GNU Gatekeeper on MAC OS X

Hi Kim,

none of the core GnuGk developers is using Mac OS X and since
SourceForge has closed the compile farm, we don't even have access to
a OS X machine for compiling.
Thats why I mail the source code before each release to Hannes Friedrich
who is kind enough to compile it for us. Thus libs are included from
wherever they live on his machine.

Compiling for the Mac is always a bit harder than for the other OS
since the OS X support in OpenH323 usually lags behind a bit.

If you would offer to take over compiling GnuGk for OS X and maybe
even include static libs instead of shared ones, that would be really
great!

Regards,
Jan