Problem with unregistered call routing

Hi,

My setup is GNUGK as a gatekeeper for a school for distance learning.

Where as eventually I want this connected to into the gatekeeper hierarchy, at present I’m just testing it as endpoint-gk-endpoint, where one endpoint is the conferencing system and the other a Polycom 7000.

My endpoint registers itself with an E164 number of 100; I’ve made an alias for this as the same number as the dialled digits in the setup call request of the conferencing system (0044010401034).

The routing policy has external and internal etc. in its list and I was expecting for it to pick up the internal registration of the polycom and match this against the setup dialled digits.

However what I see is the inbound call with dialled digits and then it checking all the routing policies and then saying ‘No destination for unregistered call XXX’; it then returns ‘Subscriber absent’ to the caller.

I’ve set trace to the max and can see the successful registrations which I can find with a ‘find’ on the command/status telnet session.

The routing messages don’t say anything other than ‘Checking Policy XXX for request setup CRV XXX’

Outbound calls with proxy all work fine.

I’m just wondering what I’m missing to make this work

Thanks for any help

Mark

=====================

Here’s the ini file I’m currently using

[Gatekeeper::Main]

FortyTwo=42

Name=gksc

EndpointIDSuffix=_sc

TimeToLive=60

StatusTraceLevel=2

Home=192.168.100.8

DefaultDomain=vcs.xxx.org.uk

StatusPort=7000

[GkStatus::Auth]

rule=explicit|password

Shutdown=forbid

admin=XXXXXX

[LogFile]

Rotate=Daily

RotateTime=23:59

[Gatekeeper::Auth]

default=allow

 [RoutedMode]

GKRouted=1

H245Routed=1

;CallSignalPort=1721

CallSignalPort=1720

AcceptNeighborCalls=1

AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

;TreatUnregisteredNAT=1

RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1

RemoveCallOnDRQ=0

DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1

;SupportNATedEndpoints=1

SupportNATedEndpoints=0

;SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=1

SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=0

TranslateFacility=1

Q931PortRange=30000-30999

H245PortRange=31000-31999

[Proxy]

Enable=1

ProxyForNAT=1

ProxyForSameNAT=0

T120PortRange=40000-40999

RTPPortRange=50000-50999

InternalNetwork=192.168.0.0/16

[RoutingPolicy]

default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor,enum,dns

[RasSrv::AssignedAliases]

[RasSrv::AssignedGatekeepers]

[RasSrv::Neighbors]

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]

AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1

AlwaysForwardLRQ=1

;IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=1

IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=0

ForwardHopCount=9

CiscoGKCompatible=1

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]

AcceptEndpointIdentifier=0

;AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1

SupportDynamicIP=1

;AliasTypeFilter=terminal;dialeddigits

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]

CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]

[EndPoint::RewriteE164]

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]

100=sigip:192.168.210.32:1720

default=reject

[RasSrv::AssignedAlias]

100=0044010401034,stationers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[RasSrv::Neighbors]

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]

gksc=0044

[RewriteCLI]

[CallTable]

GenerateNBCDR=0

GenerateUCCDR=1

[GkH350::Settings]

[GkQoSMonitor]

[Password]

[Gatekeeper::Acct]

FileAcct=required;start,update,stop,on,off

default=accept

[FileAcct]

DetailFile=/var/log/gk/gka.log

Rotate=0