gnugk in nproxy mode and direct connections

Hi,
I attempt to configure gnugk in proxy mode.
I have a problem with our environnement.

Our network is like this :

                                          |------ PrivateNetwork
(10.5.0.0/16)
Internet ---> ExternalFirewall -------> DMZ------->
InternalFirewall------  |------- PrivateNetwork (10.3.0.0/16)

|                                                     | ............

                                          |-------PrivateNetwork
(10.2.0.0/16)
                                                      GNUGK
                                   PublicNetwork (193.x.x.x)

I want to set up gnugk in proxy mode to permit all my clients in any
network to use the GK in order to start visioconferences with  externals
end points.
Reading the documentation i saw gnugk MUST have a direct connection to
the networks in order to work correctly.
Indeed when i make some tests with One external EP on the "Internet" and
one EP in our network, the proxy mode seems to work when my client is on
on the "DMZ" but not when the client is behind the "InternalFirewall".
Note that my internalFirewall don't make nat, it just make routing and
filtering between the internal networks.

I want to understand if the Gnugk must really have a network card on
each networks in order to work in proxy mode because i can't install
gnugk on the "InternalFirewall". Is there another solution exept to add
networks cards to my gnugk.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards

--
Frederic Soulier

Administrateur Reseau
Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Université Toulouse 1 Sciences Sociales
2 RUE DU DOYEN GABRIEL MARTY
31042 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9
Tel : +33 5 61 63 39 98 / +33 5 61 63 39 98
Fax : +33 5 61 63 37 98   Bureau : AR38 bis
http://cri.univ-tlse1.fr/

just about anything Open Source.