Re: Default endpoint

Hi Andrew,

there is no such setting as a 'default endpoint'.

You can achive this for example with the 'vqueue' or 'sql' routing
policy if you configure those to return the alias of your default
endpoint when they get an empty alias and otherwise just pass on the
dialed alias to the 'internal' policy.

Regards,
Jan

Andrew Struiksma wrote:
> I thought I saw in the manual that there was an option to define a
> default client so that if someone merely "dialed" the IP of our
> gatekeeper without specifying an extension they could be forwarded to a
> default client. I can't seem to find the option today. Is this possible?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrew

just about anything Open Source.