Running GnuGk as a service on Windows

Hi,

this really belongs in the manual, but since I won't get around to
update than soon, I'll pot it here. (Anybody else willing to update the
installation chapter of the manual ?)

When you run GnuGk on Windows in production, you usually want it to run
as a system service. On 2000, NT or XP, you can just use the installer
version of GnuGk and it will install it as a service. There are also a
number of tools available to do this manually.

The problem is all those break on Vista, due to differences in handling
services. Thats why I want to share a document prepared by Paul E.
Garstki how to install GnuGk as a service on Vista.

The only problem remaining is that this uses tools from the Server 2003
Resource Kit and thats not supported on 64bit, so you can't use this on
any 64bit Vista installation.

Regards,
Jan