Re: Feature question

Hi Pat,

the easiest solution would be to publish the numbers or aliases of
your video devices and let people call them directly and GnuGk will just
proxy the media streams through your firewall.

If you want to let the user decide which device to call, you'll need a
specialized endpoint that prompts the user with a video messages and
lets him choose and then transfers the call. Thats not included in the
standard GnuGk distribution.

Another solution would be an application that sends the calls
automatically to one of the devices. Thats easier, but still needs a
small application working on GnuGk's virtual queues.

Regards,
Jan

PHealy wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      I'll apologize in advance if this is an obvious question.  I've looked
> all over the gnugk docs to try and find out if this is the tool I need.
>
>      I have a number of video conference devices behind a firewall.  Each
> system support H.323.  Can I set up some type of 'auto-answer' system that
> prompts the calling party to select from a menu of video conference devices?
>
>      Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way, so any suggestions on how to
> make the video conference devices accessible to calling parties would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat

Use priority code J8TL2D2.