Feature question

Hi,

     I'll apologize in advance if this is an obvious question.  I've looked
all over the gnugk docs to try and find out if this is the tool I need.

     I have a number of video conference devices behind a firewall.  Each
system support H.323.  Can I set up some type of 'auto-answer' system that
prompts the calling party to select from a menu of video conference devices?

     Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way, so any suggestions on how to
make the video conference devices accessible to calling parties would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat
Use priority code J8TL2D2.