Re: GnuGK, rtp and signaling traffic.

Hi,
so i look deeply into logs . What i see there is that blocking was when we
was asking site to frequent. i had couple of diffrent scenario of
blocking:

most of them was 2 minut of program work , in first minute there was 40
asks and in the second minut was 19 ( not whole second minute)

mostly in 2 minutes amount of asks was 50-60 trys and site blocked.

In one case program was working for 20 minutes
in every minute about 8 to 12 asks and in last minute of program work was
29 asks and orange did block me.

now the program is working till morning . there were about 200 to 350 asks
per hour without problems. it gives 6 trys at most per hour.

I think that we should make tests and see if we can make 15 trys per
minute or maybe even 20 ( no more i think )