Re: compiling h323 and pwlib

pwlib and openh323 already have README files for building at linux.Pls take a look.It will save your time and others.

If you want to build at your $HOME directory, it is better to move pwlib and open323 directory
to 'pwlib' and 'openh323'. Otherwise you need set the bash env as README said.

regards,

Gang