Re: netmeeting: "the person you called is not registered with the gatekeeper"

Hi Ulrich,

first of all, make sure you put you config options into the right
sections. For example in your [Gatekeeper::Main] section you have a lot
of switches that don't belong there and will be ignored by the
gatekeeper, but will confuse the hell out of you.

If the error message is really "not registered with the gateway", make
sure yoiu don't have a gateway entered in your advanced calling options
in Netmeeting.

But from the one line of your trace, it looks like you are really
trying to call an endpoint that is not registered with the Gatekeeper.
Either you have to make sure that endpoint registers with GnuGk (using
the exact alias you are calling from Netmeeting!), or check your routing
options so GnuGk can reach this endpoint.

Regards,
Jan