Re: Monitioring Gatekeeper using snmp

Hi,

as you said, you cold collect the information via the status port, eg.
with a Perl script and make the information available via SNMP from
there (using Net::SNMP in the case of a Perl script).

Or you could take a look at the new H.460.9 QOS monitoring. For future
GnuGk versions I could envision that we have one core module to collect
stats and read a rule set how to calculate values. And then we could
have a number of interface modules that make this monitoring data
available through different interface and SNMP could be one of them. If
you have some time to invest into you coding, do the later and the
whole community will benefit.

Regards,
Jan