Re: [Openh323gk-developer] Neighbor Forward Control (LRQ control) (moved from DEVEL)

(moving to Users List, since it's a configuration matter)

Hi, Simon...

If I understand, I should configure:

On GK1:
    [Neighbor::GK2]
    Prefix=*
    ForwardLRQ=never

On GK2:
    [Neighbor::GK1]
    Prefix=*
    ForwardLRQ=never

Now suppose that there are the following registrations:
On GK1:
   GW1 => prefix "1234"

On GK2:
   GW1 => prefix "4321"

Now, when GK1 recives a call for 43211234 it sends a LRQ to GK2 and the call
is done. In the same way, but opposed, if GK recieves a call for 12344321,
it will send a LRQ to GK1 and the call is done.

In this same scenario, if GK1 recieves a call for 87651234, it should send a
LRQ to GK2 and since GK2 didn't know an end-point to send this call, it
should return a LRJ so that GK1 could send a ARJ to the caller.

Is all this correct? Is this the expected behavior?

Just to put another challenge to this configuration... ;)

If I define in GK2
  [CapacityControl]
  ip:any=1

Is right to think that GK2 will produce ARJ and LRJ for ARQ and LRQ,
respectively, when a second call comes in either from a end-point or GK1?

Thanks in advance...

Edson.