Re: SQL Routing Policy

Hi Hassan,

the spl policy is indeed a new feature for 2.2.7.
As yoiu said, it can be used for LCR or other advanced routing
techniques. The routing decision is basically turned into a
paramterized SQL string and the database decides where to route the
call (or rejects it).

You can try it in the CVS version.

Regards,
Jan

Nyamul Hassan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just seen in the manual that a routing policy called Routing::Sql exists.  But, I don't see such a thing in the manual that I have in the gnugk-2.2.6 downloaded zip.  Is this a new policy in the upcoming 2.2.7?  Is this inteded to be used in something sort of an LCR or Performance Based Routing, etc.  Like, the endpoint where the call should be sent to can be now returned by an SQL statement?
>
> Regards
> HASSAN

for just about anything Open Source.