From: openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of rebecca vernon
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 4:37 PM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: Re: How do I create a setup.exe fromgnugk sourcecode???

Hi Simon,

Thanks for that!!!... A question... the gnugk.iss file is the 2.2.5 version (comes with gnugk2.2.6), is there a 2.2.6 version of gnugk.iss???

It's just that there are errors such as that there is no billing.pl or .cvsignore in v2.2.6. It's all good, I can just take these lines out of the gnugk.iss file, I just wanted to check is these functions were actually removed in the newer version of gnugk, or whether I should still be leaving them in gnugk.iss but change the path (I don't know where they are, if they exist).

Also, when you said to 'Extract the existing v2.2.6 zip file into contrib\WinInstaller\GnuGk\' did you mean the whole gnugk2.2.6 source package? It's just that it seems weird to be copying a whole package into itself. Am I understanding you correctly???

There was no existing \bin directory, so I created one and placed my gnugk.exe, addpasswd.exe and gatekeeper.ini in there... yes??? Am I doing it right???

Thanks again!!!

Bec