about OpenMCU + gnugk

Hi there,

I've just tried to install OpenMCU 2.1.1-3+b1 (Debian) on the very
same host that has GNU GK (2:2.2.5-3.1+b1) running. So I had to
manually change the port to 2720 to not conflict with GNU GK, and my
openmcu.ini file is below :

--- CUT ---
[Parameters]
Username=OpenMCU
Password=blahblahblah
Log Level=3
HTTP Certificate=server.pem
HTTP Port=1420
Gatekeeper Mode=Use gatekeeper
Gatekeeper=192.168.1.1
Interface Array Size=1
Interface 1=192.168.1.1:2720
Default room=room101
Connecting WAV File=/etc/connecting.wav
Entering WAV File=/etc/entering.wav
Leaving WAV File=/etc/leaving.wav
Call log filename=/tmp/mcu_log.txt
Video frame rate=18
Video quality=15
Local User Name=openmcu
--- CUT ---

The question I've got is how to specify a numerical alias for
OpenMCU, because it successfully registers to the gatekeeper, but is
not easily reachable since there's no numerical alias for it, and
we can't reach it by its IP address either because there's the
gatekeeper there already.

If I add it to gatekeeper.ini in the [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
section it doesn't work either because when openmcu registers it
overwrites the endpoint's prefixes and aliases (probably because
of the contents of my [RasSrv::RRQFeatures] section.

So I'd like a solution involving some setting in openmcu.ini
if possible. OpenMCU's documentation is poor at best, or
I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Jerome Alet