ISDN Resource booking

Hi, does anyone know of a decent ISDN Gateway resource booking system?

I've just implemented a GnuGk system for our internal IP based VC network
which is working really well.  However we only have a limited number of
ISDN lines which are handled by a gateway for outgoing calls.

Ideally we would like the lines to be available on a first come first
served basis most of the time but also to have the ability to reserve
lines for meetings that have been preallocated a specific time slot.  If
something has already been developed I would be interested to find out
more.

If not, my proposed plan is to use an SQL database for routing and stop
routing calls to the gateway once the number of available lines is equal
to the number of reserved lines unless the calling party is the one that
reserved them.  Can anyone see problems with this idea?

My only concern is what to do with active calls other than disconnecting
them and I think the only solution is to have the bookings start well in
advance of the actual required timeslot.

--
Regards,

David Ross